Wedding Gown Preservation Company was founded in 1913 by Sara and Joseph Schapiro in Endicott, New York. Sara and Joseph specialized in the preservation and alteration of wedding gowns. Together, they created the family formula which is still in use today.
We are now a third generation family-owned business operated by the Schapiro family. We have had generations of brides preserve their gowns with us.